To be able to integrate with E-conomic, you must first have created an account at E-conomic. When you have created your account at E-conomic, it’s VERY important you add the API to your account so you can connect Clumeo with E-conomic. Below you find a guide to adding API on E-conomics homepage.
We recommend that you log in to your E-conomics account before you start the integration. When you have created an account, added API and logged in, you integrate witch Clumeo by:
1. Go to My profile.
2. Find the club you want to Payment integrate.
3. Click on Control panel.
4. Under Club details, you find Payment integration.
5. Click on Start integration.
6. There comes a pop-up message, that says ‘Integrationsmail is sent’. Press Ok.
7. You will hereafter get an e-mail with a link you have to press. The link sends you to a new page where you have to press on ‘Add App’.
8. After you have pressed this, you will be sent back to Clumeo and the integration is successful.
After the integration can you add Integration accounts. You do this by either enter the Debit account id and Credit account id that you have added to your E-conomic account. If you don’t have added this, Clumeo will automatically create these for you.
How do I add API to my E-conomics account?
1. Go to your E-conomics account.
2. Click on the orange gears in the right corner.
3. Click on All settings.
4. Click on Abonnement in the left side.
5. Click on Add on API.
6. Click on Access and hereafter Save.
Your API is now added and you can now integrate with Clumeo.