The invite members feature offers more opportunities to invite new members to your club.
How do I find the Invite feature:
1. Go to your club site.
2. Press on Control panel.
3. Press on Index.
4. Choose Members in the submenu.
5. Press the round Invite member button.
From Clumeo (feature 1)
6. Invite among existing members on Clumeo:
- Search among names and last names.
- Choose those you wish to invite.
- Press on Invite.
- The invited will now get a notification via Clumeo and e-mail.
Via e-mail (feature 2)
7. Invite by using e-mail.
- Enter or copy the e-mail addresses.
- E-mails that aren't correct will be displayed in the input field. Press the cross to delete them.
8. Press the Invite button.
9. You will now receive a message that the invites are sent. The invited will now receive an e-mail that you have invited them.
Upload (feature 3)
10. Invite members via a .CSV file.
a) Drag or choose one or more files to the ‘drag and drop’ window. Choose only .CSV-files.
11. By successful drag and drop, or upload, the file will be displayed green. The files are yellow if there are e-mails Clumeo could not register.
12. You can inspect your uploaded files, by pressing on “Check your invite list” at the left to Invite.
13. Press on Invite.
14. You will now receive a notification that the invites are sent. The invited will receive an e-mail that you have invited them.