Payment request is a feature that gives your club the opportunity to collect separate and individual payments for once to all the members.
1. Choose the members you wish to give a specific payment request.
2. Press on Payment request.
- Name on the payment.
- Date for the payment.
- The size of the payment.
- Choose the payment account.
- Write a message associated with the payment.
4. A notification on a successful request will arrive.
5. Every member will get a notification via Clumeo and e-mail that a payment request will be ready for payment.
Good advice: If a member have signed up for a team in the middle of a season, you can collect the half and set the first collection to paid.
Good advice: If more members should collect a specific amount, this can easily be done from here.