You can determine different collecting possibilities under a team after the payment categories are made. You will have a wide range of opportunities to impress how the payment of your team should take place with our collecting tools.
How long is the payment period?
In this area, you determine how long the payment period should stretch over for the team. This could be the season your team has, and for how long your members should pay to be signed up.
1. The first window to the left determines when the team starts op, and when the first payment must fall.
2. The second window to the right determines when your team the last time will collect subscription. This is also depending on how often you collect and when it fits in the payment period.
How often is the payment
In this section, you determine how and when the payment of a team should occur.
Following the payment period: If you choose this function the collecting will find place from the start date selected under ‘how long is the payment period’. Here the collecting will find place up to the determined date. That means if the date is set to the 01/01/2018 people have to sign up and pay before this date. If you sign up after the start date, you will pay for the next period.
a. Good advice: If you choose this function it will be a good idea to let people have enough time to sign up before the start date.
b. Good advice: If people sign up too late anyway you will be able to collect payment for this period under the club index à members à set the period from ‘Pending’ to ‘Paid’ = present period paid.
c. Example: Team is made 01/12/2017 and is announced that you can sign up the season from 01/01/2018 – 01/10/2018. Members now how a month to sign up and pay. And members have paid for this season.
4. Ongoing payment: Gives the opportunity to let members pay from the date the signed up, and how often you have set the collecting to find place.
a. Example: Team runs from 01/01/2018 – 01/10/2018 with collecting every month. Member signs up 10/01/2018 and pays the next time 10/02/2018.
5. Choose how often the payment is
In this section, you choose how often the collecting should find place.
6. You can choose between Monthly (every month), Quarterly (every 3. month), six-monthly (every 6. month) or Yearly (every 12. month).
Payment notification date + Other
Here you choose when members should have a message about when the can pay for their subscription.
7. Depending on the previous chosen in collecting rate, monthly to yearly, you can decide when the members should have a message.
a. Monthly: Standard 14 days in advance.
b. Quarterly: Standard 30 days or 14 days in advance
c. Six-monthly: Standard 30 days or 14 days in advance
d. Yearly: Standard 30 days or 14 days in advance.
8. If you have other preferences than standard, you can enter a date under Other. That gives you the opportunity to give the message 45 days in advance if you, for example, have chosen a six-monthly payment period.