When you are creating teams and activities, you will under the area Payment in ‘Your category’-section be able to create different price categories.
You will be able to create more categories under each team and activity. Every category can be done different from each other with different name, description, gender. Age and price.
1. Press ’Create now’
2. First category becomes activ with fields, which turns white.
3. Enter advantageously a descriptive category name.
4. Enter an explanatory Description of the category, what and who it is valid for.
5. Choose the gender the category should match. You can choose ‘Both’, ‘Male’ or ‘Female’.
6. Enter age.
a) All entries on age are even age.
b) Do you choose an age span, you must enter e.g. 12 by ‘Min. Age’ and e.g. 20 by ‘Max. Age’. Everyone which is 12-20 years are now able to sign up (if the gender matches).
c) If you choose everone from a minimum age, you only enter e.g. 18 by ‘Min. Age’. Everyone from 18-99 are now able to sign up (if the gender matches).
d) If you choose that everyone up to an age can take part you enter e.g. 10 by ‘Max. Age’. Everyone from 0-10 are now able to sign up (if the gender matches).
7. Enter price for this category in hole numbers.
8. After the creation of a price category are you reminded, that it will no longer be possible to change gender, age and price.
9. You will now see your payment categories at the top.
10. Your payment categories are now created. Go down in the bottom and press ‘Save changes’.