With Clumeo you can add more team managers (maximum 3) on your teams. This gives your club that advantage, that if a team have more than one coach, all the managers, or coaches, have access to the team.
Click on Overview.
Click on the team you wish to add one or more (maximum 3) team managers on.
Click on Control panel.
4. Click on Edit team.
5. Scroll down to choose Team manager.
6. Now add the persons you wish to make team manager.
7. You have now added one or more team managers to your team.
Should the team manager/managers pay subscription?
You can as a club enter a price for the team managers if the pay subscription. This gives the advantage that the price can differentiate from the team members.
8. If you wish the team manager/managers should pay a subscription, you can add this under the field, where you chose what team managers, you wanted on your team. These fields should ONLY be filled if the team manager/managers should pay a fixed price to be a part of the team.
9. Click on ’save changes’ when you have added the team manager/managers, you wish to add as well as decide if they should pay a fixed price, to be on the team.
10. You have now given one or more access to administrate your team.